Sales unit 1 pack
Delivery Same-day delivery (Before 8:00AM) / Next day delivery (After 8:00AM) (Excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays) / 1 or 2-day delivery (Out of Auckland)
Origin New Zealand
Packaging type Frozen / 1 pack
Supplier CJ FOOD
Allergy Information Wheat, soy, egg
Ingredients Chicken Breast, Self Raising Flour(Wheat Flour, Raising Agents), Canola Oil, Egg, Water, Soy sauce(contains Flavor Enhancer, soy, wheat), Garlic, Onion, Salt, Apple, Pepper powder, Ginger powder
Notice Due to the nature of meat, the size and weight of each piece is not constant. We provide products according to the weight, but we will notify you in advance that the number and size of the product photos may be different from the received product.
- Refrigerate immediately upon receipt.
- Do not refreeze after thawing as this is a frozen product.
- It is not a cooked product. Be sure to eat it after cooking.
- The time may vary depending on the air fryer product, so check the cooking status.
It is pre-cooked, so you can easily cook it in an air-fryer, oven or microwave.
HOW TO COOK
- The temperature of the oil is important. If you don't have a thermometer, it's the right temperature if the breadcrumbs float right up when you put them in the oil)
- Add frozen popcorn chicken to heated cooking oil and cook until golden brown for 3 to 4 minutes, turning over. (As it is a product that has been cooked first, you can adjust the cooking time while watching the popcorn chicken become crispy)
- If you want to enjoy it in a variety of ways, dip it in a variety of sauces such as chili and mustard, or put it in a salad.
- Preheat it sufficiently at 200℃
- Put the frozen chicken so that it does not overlap.
- Cook at 200℃ for 20 minutes and take it out when it turns golden brown.